Find Alumni Resources
Access New Alumni Resources
Graduated from UT Natural Sciences in the last year? CNS Career Services offers support for recent graduates in their career search, and the Health Professions Office offers similar support for graduates planning to enter a health professions program.
Get in Touch & Get Recognized
We’re interested to hear from you. Nominate yourself or someone you know for our College of Natural Sciences Hall of Honor Awards, where we annually recognize distinguished alumni, emerging leaders and distinguished service to the college.
Here are the top 10 ways Natural Sciences alumni give back to the College of Natural Sciences.
- Speak to students and share your career journey.
- Participate in a panel discussion with fellow academics and peers.
- Attend a networking event where current students connect with alumni.
- Attend a science talk or lecture about UT Austin research and share what you learned with others.
- Invest in the college: participate in annual giving programs, our 40 Hours for the Forty Acres campaign and HornRaiser crowd-funding initiatives related to subjects you care about.
- Offer internships and come recruit CNS students to your company or organization.
- Volunteer at or sponsor a college event, like judging at our annual Undergraduate Research Forum or sponsoring our Texas Science Festival
- Share good news of the college on your social media channels.
- Read your Texas Scientist magazine or Texas Science e-news and pass along to someone else something you learned about research and scholarship at UT Austin.
- Subscribe to Point of Discovery, StarDate and/or Science and the Sea and give them a positive review wherever you get your podcasts.